Model RS-3 – Rear Steer Lightning Loader
Great system for high volume route collection. The most advanced and efficient system for collecting trash on the market. Two features that set this unit apart are the ability to drive in reverse from the operator’s station and not needing outriggers for most loading operations.
The Lightning Rear Steer® drives behind, and loads into separate haul trucks from a single lane. To learn more about the Lightning Rear Steer®, click on the “Watch a Video” tab below.
- Twin mechanical joystick controls
- Operator cab has air-conditioning, heat, air-ride seat and windshield wipers
- Operator cab also features all normal driving controls for driving backwards; brakes, acceleration, horn, etc.
- 20 ft. boom reach includes 4 ft. telescopic extension
- Large counter-weight and suspension locks add stability for loading
- Counterbalance valves on all boom cylinders for safety